Arenako
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The armors should back?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

The armors should back? Empty
PostSubject: The armors should back?   The armors should back? Icon_minitime8/7/2012, 1:52 am

What do you think? We need new suggestions for the server Smile
Back to top Go down
GreatOne

GreatOne

PostSubject: Re: The armors should back?   The armors should back? Icon_minitime8/7/2012, 3:18 am

what armor u mean?
Back to top Go down
swainizback

PostSubject: Re: The armors should back?   The armors should back? Icon_minitime9/7/2012, 1:25 pm

yea get the bahamuts back Wink As long with the korwaz :
korwaz give better HP / MP but bahamut gives more DEFENSE like it was ^^
DONATORS ARE REALLY OVER POWERED THIS IS NOT PK SERVER btw .
Back to top Go down
lockyhakan3

PostSubject: Re: The armors should back?   The armors should back? Icon_minitime11/7/2012, 3:28 pm

Hello everbody , my suggestion is to add Valkyire/Hero armor's after you can add in the server more things about with weapon's .Anyway i'll try to fix my lancher because it doesn't work every time write's me error.I will try to play.Check my suggestion Wink
Back to top Go down
http://maxko.org
IKadirGenc

IKadirGenc

PostSubject: Re: The armors should back?   The armors should back? Icon_minitime12/7/2012, 2:31 am

que cambien el Parche para que no hackeen de nuevo el servidor y nuevas armaduras esa es mi propuesta por que haci se va a caer el server cambien el parche , creen un nuevo parche para mejor el server ...
Back to top Go down
GreatOne

GreatOne

PostSubject: Re: The armors should back?   The armors should back? Icon_minitime12/7/2012, 10:41 am

lockyhakan3 wrote:
Hello everbody , my suggestion is to add Valkyire/Hero armor's after you can add in the server more things about with weapon's .Anyway i'll try to fix my lancher because it doesn't work every time write's me error.I will try to play.Check my suggestion Wink

we in medium item now..so valkry is the best armor in game..and its donater item..
my suggest is try add new armor like baha or gryphon ..
Back to top Go down
sienek550

PostSubject: Re: The armors should back?   The armors should back? Icon_minitime12/7/2012, 2:15 pm

I think it is good idea but priest's bahamunt should require int becouse BP will be too good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The armors should back?   The armors should back? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The armors should back?
Page 1 of 1