Arenako
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

gm and admins lieing why?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
YouGotPwndByMyAss

gm and admins lieing why?  Empty
PostSubject: gm and admins lieing why?    gm and admins lieing why?  Icon_minitime23/10/2012, 6:35 pm

OK guys u guys SAID 3 WEEKS AGO WE GO FIX NP BUG ROGUE BUG HP SC BUG I SEE EVERYONE USE IT STILL O.O AND I STILL GET 550 NPS GUYS FK UR LIFE I LEAVE THIS GAME DONT EVEN SEND THIS SERVER ON GTOP100/ EXTREME TOP 2 PLAYERS ONLINE EVERYDAY:o THATS MUCH MAN Surprised bb i want see the answer before i leave:P
Back to top Go down
zxXkillerbrXxz

zxXkillerbrXxz

PostSubject: Re: gm and admins lieing why?    gm and admins lieing why?  Icon_minitime23/10/2012, 10:48 pm

+1
Back to top Go down
PASA1908
Admin

PostSubject: Re: gm and admins lieing why?    gm and admins lieing why?  Icon_minitime24/10/2012, 2:48 am

YouGotPwndByMyAss wrote:
OK guys u guys SAID 3 WEEKS AGO WE GO FIX NP BUG ROGUE BUG HP SC BUG I SEE EVERYONE USE IT STILL O.O AND I STILL GET 550 NPS GUYS FK UR LIFE I LEAVE THIS GAME DONT EVEN SEND THIS SERVER ON GTOP100/ EXTREME TOP 2 PLAYERS ONLINE EVERYDAY:o THATS MUCH MAN Surprised bb i want see the answer before i leave:P
actually i'm fixing that stuff in my pc , not in the dedicated server , we have to change the whole system (panel , files and client ofc) this will take more days but im really working not lieing.
Back to top Go down
YouGotPwndByMyAss

PostSubject: Re: gm and admins lieing why?    gm and admins lieing why?  Icon_minitime24/10/2012, 1:45 pm

ok now i leaved Razz u just telling some crap
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: gm and admins lieing why?    gm and admins lieing why?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

gm and admins lieing why?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Arenako :: News & Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: