Arenako
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why I quit.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mappelle

Why I quit. Empty
PostSubject: Why I quit.   Why I quit. Icon_minitime14/7/2012, 7:30 pm

I quit because I waited nearly 2 weeks for my account to get put up, I wait, log in forum everyday, the support on this game is really bad, only Bar replied to me, and Aron before he left, now, the game is just loads of Karus vs Elmorad, it's not fair, GM says "Server is fair." http://arenako.com/?page=rankings&act=clan 3 human clans in top 10? Not very fair, also, my account got put down before all the LarkusKO business came along, I wrote on the forums before, and you guys didn't show everyone, as it had to go through an admin or a GM, this is why I am writing this, if you want me to come back, make better support, bring ArOn back, and make the server fair, ATM, it's not fair at all, GM or Admin, write back to this, or even better, Darcy, write back. Thank you to the clans that let me join, thank you to Aron for making the game fair, thank you to Bar who replied to everything I said. I will check every day if any GM has wrote back to this.

If you need me mail me on here and i'll give you my MSN or Skype.

Thanks,
Bye Bye ArenaKO,
Mappelle.
Back to top Go down
RogueKILL

RogueKILL

Why I quit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I quit.   Why I quit. Icon_minitime14/7/2012, 8:32 pm

Mappelle wrote:
I quit because I waited nearly 2 weeks for my account to get put up, I wait, log in forum everyday, the support on this game is really bad, only Bar replied to me, and Aron before he left, now, the game is just loads of Karus vs Elmorad, it's not fair, GM says "Server is fair." http://arenako.com/?page=rankings&act=clan 3 human clans in top 10? Not very fair, also, my account got put down before all the LarkusKO business came along, I wrote on the forums before, and you guys didn't show everyone, as it had to go through an admin or a GM, this is why I am writing this, if you want me to come back, make better support, bring ArOn back, and make the server fair, ATM, it's not fair at all, GM or Admin, write back to this, or even better, Darcy, write back. Thank you to the clans that let me join, thank you to Aron for making the game fair, thank you to Bar who replied to everything I said. I will check every day if any GM has wrote back to this.

Thanks,
Bye Bye ArenaKO,
Mappelle.

are u kidding me? are u saying arOn is legal? hahahahahah you dont know nothing about aron -.-" first go and inform yourself.
Back to top Go down
Mappelle

Why I quit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I quit.   Why I quit. Icon_minitime14/7/2012, 8:36 pm

RogueKILL wrote:
Mappelle wrote:

Thanks,
Bye Bye ArenaKO,
Mappelle.

are u kidding me? are u saying arOn is legal? hahahahahah you dont know nothing about aron -.-" first go and inform yourself.

go inform yourself about me before you come here, Aron was online everyday, knew what he was doing, either him or Lexus should be still here and the server would be still here, I guarantee 100% you couldn't kill me, whatever class you was on, shut up now, you are boring.
Back to top Go down
RogueKILL

RogueKILL

Why I quit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I quit.   Why I quit. Icon_minitime14/7/2012, 9:45 pm

Mappelle wrote:
RogueKILL wrote:
Mappelle wrote:

Thanks,
Bye Bye ArenaKO,
Mappelle.

go inform yourself about me before you come here, Aron was online everyday, knew what he was doing, either him or Lexus should be still here and the server would be still here, I guarantee 100% you couldn't kill me, whatever class you was on, shut up now, you are boring.

1. Aron is 15 years old
2. I have been playing ArenaKO since his version 14xx
3. Aron never knew and never will know how to develop a ko private server.
4.Lexus - Science - karouso are the same person, he was the person who hacked arenako 3 o 4 times, The last one was done by him.
5. i wont fight with you.

I hope now u are informed about arenako Wink i wont answer to this topic baby.

Peace !
Back to top Go down
Mappelle

Why I quit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I quit.   Why I quit. Icon_minitime15/7/2012, 1:17 am

RogueKILL wrote:
Mappelle wrote:
RogueKILL wrote:
Mappelle wrote:

Thanks,
Bye Bye ArenaKO,
Mappelle.

1. Aron is 15 years old
2. I have been playing ArenaKO since his version 14xx
3. Aron never knew and never will know how to develop a ko private server.
4.Lexus - Science - karouso are the same person, he was the person who hacked arenako 3 o 4 times, The last one was done by him.
5. i wont fight with you.

I hope now u are informed about arenako Wink i wont answer to this topic baby.

Peace !

If you didn't realize I put "GM or Admin, even better Owner." whats your game id? and i hope you realize how bad arenako support is...
Back to top Go down
GrayWolf
Admin
GrayWolf

Why I quit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I quit.   Why I quit. Icon_minitime15/7/2012, 8:43 am

gud luck and ty for join us in arenako..

/close topic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Why I quit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I quit.   Why I quit. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why I quit.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Arenako :: News & Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: