Arenako
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I CAN'T PLAY, not work the Launcher :(

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Berelokzo

I CAN'T PLAY, not work the Launcher :( Empty
PostSubject: I CAN'T PLAY, not work the Launcher :(   I CAN'T PLAY, not work the Launcher :( Icon_minitime18/9/2012, 12:19 pm

Hi all, i download the new client and the latest patch..now..when running the launcher, not charging..no charge on the part where it says.."Cheking version and preparing to launch game"..any help?
Back to top Go down
GrayWolf
Admin
GrayWolf

PostSubject: Re: I CAN'T PLAY, not work the Launcher :(   I CAN'T PLAY, not work the Launcher :( Icon_minitime18/9/2012, 12:25 pm

try download or reinstal..
make sure u extract patch in arenako folder..
Back to top Go down
Berelokzo

PostSubject: Re: I CAN'T PLAY, not work the Launcher :(   I CAN'T PLAY, not work the Launcher :( Icon_minitime18/9/2012, 12:31 pm

i'm sure what i extract patch in the folder arenaKO..and i download 3 times :s..
Back to top Go down
GrayWolf
Admin
GrayWolf

PostSubject: Re: I CAN'T PLAY, not work the Launcher :(   I CAN'T PLAY, not work the Launcher :( Icon_minitime18/9/2012, 12:35 pm

what error u get?? try run launcher by admin..
Back to top Go down
Berelokzo

PostSubject: Re: I CAN'T PLAY, not work the Launcher :(   I CAN'T PLAY, not work the Launcher :( Icon_minitime18/9/2012, 12:41 pm

I get no error, but does not load the launcher..it is saying "Cheking version and preparing to launch game"..I also run in admin mode
Back to top Go down
Berelokzo

PostSubject: Re: I CAN'T PLAY, not work the Launcher :(   I CAN'T PLAY, not work the Launcher :( Icon_minitime18/9/2012, 12:43 pm

i have win 7 ultimate..has something to do?
Back to top Go down
HolyAlice

HolyAlice

PostSubject: Re: I CAN'T PLAY, not work the Launcher :(   I CAN'T PLAY, not work the Launcher :( Icon_minitime18/9/2012, 6:35 pm

I have the same problem
I get no error, but does not load the launcher..it is saying "Cheking version and preparing to launch game"..I also run in admin mode
Back to top Go down
PASA1908
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I CAN'T PLAY, not work the Launcher :(   I CAN'T PLAY, not work the Launcher :( Icon_minitime18/9/2012, 11:16 pm

That's bc filezilla isnt running in dedi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I CAN'T PLAY, not work the Launcher :(   I CAN'T PLAY, not work the Launcher :( Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I CAN'T PLAY, not work the Launcher :(
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Arenako :: News & Discussion :: Technical Support-
Jump to: