Arenako
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dadalife Npting* i still make new topic.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
YouGotPwndByMyAss

Dadalife Npting* i still make new topic. Empty
PostSubject: Dadalife Npting* i still make new topic.   Dadalife Npting* i still make new topic. Icon_minitime23/10/2012, 8:05 pm

u kills me cuz u have donate set dont think be cool. retard. u said no1 kills thats right Ur donation set is really strong unique set+ the armor + wings + the weapon is donate by you. yeah man u are pro xD! fkin weird that u gives me massive in vs and still i get u low hp >.< and u are the one thats spamming my whole pm full with NOOB NOOBIE ? grow up 9 years old kid Gm close plx ty
Back to top Go down
zxXkillerbrXxz

zxXkillerbrXxz

PostSubject: Re: Dadalife Npting* i still make new topic.   Dadalife Npting* i still make new topic. Icon_minitime23/10/2012, 9:23 pm

friend and you are patient, this server is getting empty, talk about the errors and bugs, but do not tell lies about other players, I have several friends who do not play more in arenako, some time from now you will be playing alone in the server

obs: Help improve and not worsen
Back to top Go down
YouGotPwndByMyAss

PostSubject: dssdg   Dadalife Npting* i still make new topic. Icon_minitime24/10/2012, 1:48 pm

killer br u are the biggest npter on an dead server i ever met. 2 online and u gaining 80k nps on 1 day ahah lawl. Razz and you are makin ppl crazy. all hates me cuz they cant play on this ko. but all hates you to cuz your an a retard i leave now this was mine last message on this crap ko this ko was an joke for me:)
Back to top Go down
YouGotPwndByMyAss

PostSubject: Re: Dadalife Npting* i still make new topic.   Dadalife Npting* i still make new topic. Icon_minitime24/10/2012, 1:49 pm

oh yeah btw gl with hitting 1k more damage on a riote fkin donator:P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dadalife Npting* i still make new topic.   Dadalife Npting* i still make new topic. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dadalife Npting* i still make new topic.
Page 1 of 1