Arenako
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rinne TBL ANIMATION HACK - YES, ANOTHER VIDEO OF Rinne

Go down 
+2
Code
RogueKILL
6 posters
AuthorMessage
RogueKILL

RogueKILL

Rinne TBL ANIMATION HACK - YES, ANOTHER VIDEO OF Rinne Empty
PostSubject: Rinne TBL ANIMATION HACK - YES, ANOTHER VIDEO OF Rinne   Rinne TBL ANIMATION HACK - YES, ANOTHER VIDEO OF Rinne Icon_minitime16/7/2012, 3:17 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBfhBn6KTMk&feature=youtu.be

In My Opinion, He Has To Be Banned.

Rinne, I know that u are my baby <3 but u have to be banned, sorry baby Sad
Back to top Go down
Code

PostSubject: Re: Rinne TBL ANIMATION HACK - YES, ANOTHER VIDEO OF Rinne   Rinne TBL ANIMATION HACK - YES, ANOTHER VIDEO OF Rinne Icon_minitime16/7/2012, 3:27 am

zzzz haha is that your life is make videos that do not record your rat and truthful you are: D

im not have hack noobs im good u noobs

the forbidden you to be your online if GM was serious and life history: D bb chicken that my baby is your reality

hahaha now that laughter animation give me your puppy learns you will not be anything other than your ace I know the videos and if you're a GM hack pfff

bb chicken !!
Back to top Go down
vindice

PostSubject: Re: Rinne TBL ANIMATION HACK - YES, ANOTHER VIDEO OF Rinne   Rinne TBL ANIMATION HACK - YES, ANOTHER VIDEO OF Rinne Icon_minitime16/7/2012, 4:28 am

jaja yo me demoro minimo 3 veces mas en helearme xD
Back to top Go down
Code

PostSubject: Re: Rinne TBL ANIMATION HACK - YES, ANOTHER VIDEO OF Rinne   Rinne TBL ANIMATION HACK - YES, ANOTHER VIDEO OF Rinne Icon_minitime16/7/2012, 4:48 am

haha I get hurt babies and you do not know what to do to give first banned pfff animation speed hack now bye baby

vindice = speed hack and Bug W7 - RoguekiLL = speed hack x3 pfff noobs orc..!

NOOBS

PD: WHEN I'M 70 AND RESTORE SUPORT USE PERSONAL AND 10K 10K GRUPS PRIEST Vindice NOOBS
Back to top Go down
GrayWolf
Admin
GrayWolf

PostSubject: Re: Rinne TBL ANIMATION HACK - YES, ANOTHER VIDEO OF Rinne   Rinne TBL ANIMATION HACK - YES, ANOTHER VIDEO OF Rinne Icon_minitime16/7/2012, 9:10 am

when u record this video?
Back to top Go down
Mappelle

PostSubject: Re: Rinne TBL ANIMATION HACK - YES, ANOTHER VIDEO OF Rinne   Rinne TBL ANIMATION HACK - YES, ANOTHER VIDEO OF Rinne Icon_minitime16/7/2012, 6:42 pm

Gray if Rinne gets banned for this it's bullshit.
Back to top Go down
RogueKILL

RogueKILL

PostSubject: Re: Rinne TBL ANIMATION HACK - YES, ANOTHER VIDEO OF Rinne   Rinne TBL ANIMATION HACK - YES, ANOTHER VIDEO OF Rinne Icon_minitime16/7/2012, 7:55 pm

GrayWolf wrote:
when u record this video?

yesterday
Back to top Go down
Code

PostSubject: Re: Rinne TBL ANIMATION HACK - YES, ANOTHER VIDEO OF Rinne   Rinne TBL ANIMATION HACK - YES, ANOTHER VIDEO OF Rinne Icon_minitime16/7/2012, 8:53 pm

Gray if you think I say animation as well as check to see if what you say that video is doable! ..

and good because you do not enter the server and check to us online Stay in the orc server and investigates
Back to top Go down
LightningReactionZ

PostSubject: Re: Rinne TBL ANIMATION HACK - YES, ANOTHER VIDEO OF Rinne   Rinne TBL ANIMATION HACK - YES, ANOTHER VIDEO OF Rinne Icon_minitime17/7/2012, 2:21 am

I just watched the video and you can clearly see that there is something wrong but have you considered that Rhine may have a faster computer than you with a higher fps , to a person with a low fps it could look like that.

Second i know a few priests who can do that by comboing heal wait for the arms to go up then press w to go forward and it will still heal ?? Create a priest and try it Smile but it doesnt work all the time warriors and sins should still be able to cancel the heals out with a good combo

maybe 4 out of 6 heals would work. If they can heal all the time without being canceled out then u know some1 is using a tbl.
Back to top Go down
RogueKILL

RogueKILL

PostSubject: Re: Rinne TBL ANIMATION HACK - YES, ANOTHER VIDEO OF Rinne   Rinne TBL ANIMATION HACK - YES, ANOTHER VIDEO OF Rinne Icon_minitime17/7/2012, 3:28 am

LightningReactionZ wrote:
I just watched the video and you can clearly see that there is something wrong but have you considered that Rhine may have a faster computer than you with a higher fps , to a person with a low fps it could look like that.

Second i know a few priests who can do that by comboing heal wait for the arms to go up then press w to go forward and it will still heal ?? Create a priest and try it Smile but it doesnt work all the time warriors and sins should still be able to cancel the heals out with a good combo

maybe 4 out of 6 heals would work. If they can heal all the time without being canceled out then u know some1 is using a tbl.

i know perfectly how to play a priest, and i know that he is using tbl, why? cuz i know what tbl he is using, i have more proof, but i know that rinne wont be banned.

Here doesnt matter the fps, all on my party saw rinne, i dont think all of them have low fps.

Peace !
Back to top Go down
Code

PostSubject: Re: Rinne TBL ANIMATION HACK - YES, ANOTHER VIDEO OF Rinne   Rinne TBL ANIMATION HACK - YES, ANOTHER VIDEO OF Rinne Icon_minitime17/7/2012, 4:20 am

your lipstick or know but hey if you say I am good for GM tbl peek into me !!
Back to top Go down
Code

PostSubject: Re: Rinne TBL ANIMATION HACK - YES, ANOTHER VIDEO OF Rinne   Rinne TBL ANIMATION HACK - YES, ANOTHER VIDEO OF Rinne Icon_minitime17/7/2012, 4:33 am

NICE CLAN HATERZ FULL NP TRANSFER RogueKILL NICE AND Chero
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rinne TBL ANIMATION HACK - YES, ANOTHER VIDEO OF Rinne   Rinne TBL ANIMATION HACK - YES, ANOTHER VIDEO OF Rinne Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rinne TBL ANIMATION HACK - YES, ANOTHER VIDEO OF Rinne
Page 1 of 1